headspace Armidale is linked to headspace Tamworth which is a service tailored for the local community.
headspace Armidale is not a crisis service.
We are here to help 12-25 year olds if:
• You are feeling down, stressed or worried or difficulty with your mental wellbeing.
• Are being bullied, hurt or harassed
• Have concerns about alcohol and drugs
• Need advice about education or finding work
• Are worried about a friend or family member who doesn’t seem like themselves
headspace Armidale is a free service and a safe place to talk. You will be linked with staff who will listen to you and understand young people.
Contact us by phone or dropping in, or a family member/friend can contact us or refer using the link below
When we are closed please contact headspace Tamworth for more information
- Monday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
headspace Armidale is linked to headspace Tamworth and operated by Centacare New England North West.
Mental health workers – which may include psychologists, psychiatrists, counsellors and other workers – that can help if you're just not feeling yourself.
Workers either on site or linked to the centre who can assist you with work or study opportunities.
Workers either on site or linked to the centre who can assist you with any alcohol or other drug issue.